Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's just a jump to the left.

So lately things have been going great.
I've been eating vegetarian for about 3 weeks now, and I'm working out at the gym reguarly- and my body hasn't felt this great in a LONG time. I feel so refreshed and healthy! I love it. Granted, be becoming vegetarian I haven't just simply "cut out" all meat and just eat peanut butter sandwiches and mashed potatoes all the time. I eat 75% vegetables and fruit and the rest is filled with whole grain oats like oatmeal, Kashi cereal, rice, and whole grain toast. And don't worry. I get all my protein and iron =]

But besides from that, everything else is going well. My biology class isn't near as bad as I thought it would be. My teacher is pretty great and since I have been eating a balanced breakfast every morning I have been feeling awake and energized! I just made a 94 on my first exam, also so that's pretty cool =]

Rocky rehearsals are going well! We just started choreography for the time warp and its such a fun dance. The show is going to be INSANE but a ton of fun for us and for anyone who comes to see it! (Which I hope you all do- it opens on July 23rd and runs until around Aug 22nd at the new ChatShakes facility which is across from the old Bradley theatre on Broadway in Downtown Columbus.)

Another thing- I got my hair cut! I feel so spunky now, I love it.And I am getting new headshots done today, so that I can mail them out along with my resumes to agencies! I just feel like this next year...something big is going to happen to me. I can feel it. I don't know what- but something GREAT! Whatever it is, I will continue to work hard and achieve my goals nonetheless.

No comments: