Saturday, April 17, 2010

So while things lately in my life have been going well, especially theatrically- (I got the ACTF nomination for Crazy for You! yay! I got into APO! yay! I am Ms. Peretti in the 25th Annual Putnam Co. Spelling Bee in the fall! yay! 83 Down is going well! yay!) Personally, I'm feeling emotionally and physically drained. I'm battling post-show sickness, my nerves are shot, and I'm just feeling sad. I'm normally not like this, so it definitely takes alot to make me feel this way. There are events that have happened recently that I am not going to get into- but that just make me question certain things in my life and I feel as if I'm going to have to make a decision I never really wanted to make... I know I'm being somewhat vague- but if anyone is reading just know I'm going through a tough time. =/
At this moment I am just feeling very down and I hate it. I'm honestly just so glad this semester is almost over, I need this summer to rejuvenate myself I think.

I'm really trying to focus on doing my structural analysis for theatre history but I just can't right now...ugh.

Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: