Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Odd Things I've Done.

 One day for Halloween we were allowed to go in the costume shop at school and try on the craziest things we could find. Of course I went for the sparkles! Interestingly, I actually got to wear those gaudy shoes in a show eventually.

 This was one of my birthday parties. I magically attracted angry cylindrical balloons to my face through sheer will!

 The summer after my freshman year in college, I taught theatre to a group of children at an arts camp called Midsummer Macon. One of my ideas was for them to make masks...this was my example. Bizarre.

 While preparing to decorate our new apartment, my roommate and I came across these picture frames at Target with Alien-esque babies. Hence, the "Alien Baby Trio" was formed.

 I don't. even. buh. We decided to have a Top Model day. We ended up taking these random pictures for some reason...and this is what came out of it. I obviously cut and pasted in MS Paint..if you couldn't tell.


 I turned myself into a man once. John Stamos?

 I decided to turn myself into a Christmas present! Wee!


 One day I decided to sponge-curl my hair on a whim. I literally looked like Shirley Temple for 3 days.


HELLO KITTY PAJAMASSSS

  
 Posing with cats (preferably clothed) is a popular pastime of mine.
I let Robin "dress me up." This was obviously a bad decision.




 This was me before a performance of Crazy For You... We had some cake beforehand. I decided its home should be my head.

 I just decided that paper would make great facial hair for some reason. 


 Posing with life-size donuts is always a fun time.


 I turned myself into the Bride of Chucky for a costume contest. Pretty craycray.



Me and my friend Megan wrote a parody song of Ke$ha's "We R Who We R." It was about baking and some of the lyrics included "I take it nice and slow... when I'm kneading my dough...Don't you wanna know ....my secret recipe?!"

No comments: