Friday, January 20, 2012

Tumblin' along.

So I've been playing with Tumblr for a while and have decided to start using it more frequently. Anyone remember my old health blog The Quirky Veggie? Well, this tumblr is going to kind of be a spin-off of that, except it will include all sorts of inspirations- not just for healthy eating, but for pursuing your dreams, living well, fashion, etc. Of course, the occasional funny gif will be included as well. ;)

So follow me at http://janinesinspiredlife.tumblr.com/.

Note: I will still be keeping up this blog, but am going to keep it mainly for my personal thoughts/journals and for posting photoshoots and such. My tumblr is more of an outreach, type thing. Sometimes the two may intertwine, but we'll see where this goes.

So follow me! :)

No comments: