Monday, March 9, 2009

life as of late.

So finally, I am on spring break! It is pretty great, actually. Life has been a little crazy at school, although it slowed down a bit after Kapow...
but anyways, I am doing good.
I just got my hair dyed today- it is an almost black/very dark brown, and lots of layers, ala katy perry . I am having camera issues, so I do not have any pictures to post but when I get it straightened out, I will definitely take some! =]

I really love it, though. It is almost like a new persona. With my blonde hair I was starting to feel really dull, blah, and bland like I blended in with everyone else. But now I feel exciting! Idk if that makes any sense, lol. But yeah. I feel like I stand out, and I love it. Now, I REALLY can't wait until I can chop it all off... oh but the theatre controls my soul so therefore I cannot. I don't know if I posted this but I am in Once On This Island, and I am playing Andrea Devereux... I'm pretty excited about it. My new haircolor definitely makes me look like an islander, that's for sure! haha. Now for the tan... :P
So in my previous blog I was talking about how much I loved Etsy.com...well I made a few purchases...but I did not spend over $20 on everything combined so that is pretty amazing!
First of all I bought these Gummi Bear Earrings:
They are just too adorable. I could not pass them up! haha.
I also got this adorable purple choker for literally a DOLLAR. can you believe it? I just think it's so cute and spring-y!


Then...for the ultimate hair accessory for any Hello Kitty fanatic like me... the HELLO KITTY HAIRBOW BARRETTE.... it is made to look exactly like the bow Hello Kitty wears! I could not believe it when I saw it, lol. It is pretty much wonderful.


Oh and I also am going to start to try using twitter.... follow me!

No comments: