Saturday, March 21, 2009

trying to keep it all together...

I am so ridiculously stressed out right now....
first of all, can I just say how much I DESPISE stage management??? Well, actually I suppose it's not so bad if that is the only thing you are doing...but really, its pretty bad on top of everything else I am supposed to do. I feel as if I never do anything right...and I am just trying my hardest to be a good stage manager but things like taping out the set correctly seem to just make me want to pull my hair out! =[

Also, it is tech for Situations(Robin's freestage) which, surprisingly, is turning out ALOT better and less stressful than I anticipated! It goes up Monday, so after that, it will be nice to not have to worry about another freestage!

There are so many other things that are stressors in my life right now... Once on this island...Machinal tech week coming up...general auditions in like TWO WEEKS. (RIDICULOUS!)...composition...Meisner!...and the list goes on.

I just can't wait until the semester is over so I can breathe again.

No comments: