Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My new business venture.

Want your makeup done?


Because 1.) I need to make money and, 2.) I love to do makeup- I am offering my services to the general public!

For those that don't know, I was the official makeup artist for CSU Dept. of Theatre's "The Cripple of Inishmaan" and the makeup designer for "Big River" at the Springer Opera House as well as "The Rocky Horror Show" with Chattahoochee Shakespeare company.
  • I am willing to negotiate prices depending on what it is (For example: if you want a prosthetic nosepiece and you want to look like you are 95, it may cost more than if you just want formal makeup done. I'm looking at ranges between $15-25. (less if you bring your own makeup, which is advisable!)

  • Just in time for Halloween! =] Have a Halloween party or even to go to and want a super special look? Just schedule an appointment with me for a consultation if you just want to know how to achieve a certain look, or you can schedule a time for me to do it for you, granted, I am a busy girl and it will probably cost a bit more for me to actually DO it, especially on Halloween day as I also am doing my own, and I can't have like 10 people all wanting to do their makeup on Halloween night, haha. But we will just see how it goes!

  • If you know anyone that is wanting a makeup artist for any formal event, just direct them here =]
For those who are not familiar with my work- here is a sample of what I do. I also am pretty good at creating a makeup design from any photo/painting/etc.

Extreme fashion/glamour makeup

Special FX/Extreme Makeup

Show Pictures

Please tell anyone you know who may be interested in having their makeup done. =]

To contact me, e-mail me at demichele_janine@colstate.edu, or find me on facebook!


No comments: