Thursday, November 5, 2009

The rain in spain

I feel as if the days and weeks just turn into a blur...
It's already November?! What?! When did this happen!?
I'm already working on my very last directing analysis.... I feel like it was just last week that I was stressing out about it, and wondering if I would be any good at all...and now with 2 A's on both my last 2 scenes and analyses, I had really nothing to worry about! While I have found a new ability in directing, I still don't think it's something I want to pursue forever. But we'll see. =]
Directing aside, I definitely feel as if I have improved as an actress so much this year as well, especially with seminar in auditions (I got passed on from GTC to SETC this year! yay!) And I feel as if Meisner is really clicking with me now, and I am truly enjoying class, especially now that we are doing character scenes!
Now Peter Pan at the Springer is starting up on Monday, and I just got cast as Irene in Crazy For You (yay!) which starts rehearsals in January, and Crazy for You goes up in April- (Long rehearsal period, I know haha) so I have a full semester of theatre ahead! Not to mention SETC. Which is very exciting =].
Pretty soon it's Christmas time, and then a new semester. I can't believe it. It is truly bizarre. Time goes by so fast... In just a short amount of time from now I will be graduating! I really can't wait, but at the same time I am apprehensive as I will for one be on my own fully, and I will be moving to a new city as well. (I want to move to Atlanta after graduation.) I am very excited about my future though... I know that if I continue to work hard I will be able to achieve whatever I want =]

While my academic and theatre life is going swimmingly well, I feel as if my social life could use a pick-me-up, while at the same time, I feel like I literally don't have TIME for one. So it's a catch-22 there haha. I just feel really isolated alot, and that I don't make much of an effort to hang out with people unless they are in or if they stop by my apartment. But it's whatever. A social life is not important right now haha. I'll have time for that later :P

I need to get back to working on my analysis. My third scene is from My Fair Lady. =] The raiin in spaiin stays maiinlly in the plaainnn!!

No comments: