Monday, March 15, 2010

TOTALLY PIMPIN'

So here's a treat- I actually logged into my old myspace and was reading through my blogs that I wrote in it (I wrote in that blog feature all the time!)

There have been so many strange things I said I just feel like I need to re-live these moments- it is interesting to go back and read REALLY old things... haha

"I want to do my nails but I can't because concentration camp victims cannot have french tips! Alas it must wait until Sunday." (I CAN CRY!)

"I still have THE BEAR in my car!" (Harlem Drama folks, that's for you.)

"I was pretty happy that Mrs. Feldman didn't say I was a disgrace to the Jewish culture"

"On a happier note, I just want everyone to know that I have the pimpest boyfriend ever (I'm on the second page and I have used the word "pimp," "pimpin," or "pimpest" in all seriousness to describe many a thing so far. I'm ashamed. I think I used it twice in one entry alone.)"

"SODA AND WHITE BREAD ARE THE DEVILS TOOLSSSSSS" (Even back then, I was a health nut. hahah)

"*NOTE TO SELF* Never wear my flouncy red/ORANGE skirt on a blustery day. "

"I would say 2005 was a PIMPTASTIC year." (Of course it was, my 16 year old self!)

"But you do not realize the excitement which swells within my heart. Be gone, Windows 98! No more randomly popping up blue warning screens! Gone are the days of 20 minutes to dial-up AOL! No sir. Not anymoooree! :O)"

"I will be performing on October 20th that night ( not sure what time yet) and the same day during 5th and 6th periods! Beg your teachers to let you come b/c it will be pimptastic fo shEEZY." (WHAT)

"But anyways, ebay is such a great thing!! They had a Gophers Xing sign that I really want to put in my room...but I probably won't end up getting it.. but if I do that would be AMAZING! You have no idea.. like gophers are really great. " (......I'm completely baffled at myself. bahaha)

There are many more, but I was dying laughing.

No comments: