Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do the Whirlwind.


As I am sitting here, listening to "Do the Whirlwind" by Architecture in Helsinki, procrastinating finishing my furniture for my Basic Design project that I abhor, I am definitely feeling like the world "whirlwind" is a great analogy for my life at the moment. I am just stressed right now, as I definitely should be working on my basic design project which is due Tuesday, I also need to find a really demanding acting activity for Acting class, I need to figure out a new song to sing for GTC (Apparently the one I had didn't show off my range enough.), I need to be off book for a directing scene that goes up Tuesday, as well as 2 other scenes that go up in a couple weeks, I need to be working on top of all of that to make the money which I seem to be spending at an alarming rate. On top of that throw in rehearsals for Richard's freestage which is super fun to do. We rehearsed Show off for about 3 hours yesterday... and it is pretty intense. I need to increase my stamina so I can belt that note at the end without getting tired because at the moment, after 6 cartwheels, tap dancing, splits, and being lifted in the air numerous times, I cannot do it without faltering. But I should be able to do it soon!


Some good things about my life at the moment, however, are as follows:
I'm getting a scooter today! I didn't realize how fun it really was until I borrowed Robin's and scooted around Broadway. It was actually pretty funny because there was a biker rally going on and several bikers commented on it and one guy took a picture of me on the scooter in front of a Harley. Apparently they were all amused. Haha.

I've been lots of fun hanging out with people I didn't hang out with at all barely last year. It doesn't mean that I don't enjoy being with the friends I've had before.

I am enjoying being able to sing again, I really love the freestage I am in, and it should be pretty sahweettt.

So yeah. That is my life right now.
I'm stressed out alot of the time, but I am having fun. Not having guy drama is always nice, too.

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

lie to me...tell me all these years you've waited...kiss