Monday, September 8, 2008

There ain't no party like my nana's tea party Hey! Ho!

Lately I've been in this strange mood.
I feel like I am in this alternate universe sometimes.... it's strange.
India called it the "Sophomore Slump" And I do believe that is an accurate term. A slump. And I'm not really sure why I am feeling like this... but I do hope it stops soon!
I am in this constant state of almost like self-loathing where I feel like I look disgusting, I am unattractive, and am just stupid. To make matters worse I keep getting into these binge-eating phases where my brain just does not tell me to stop eating and I end up gorging myself on food and then feeling horrible afterwards. It's an awful habit, I know but it's like...sometimes I feel like food controls me and it is weird but I feel as if it is a psychological thing that I wish I could fix. =/
I wish I didn't let my weight bother me so much but it does.
Bah.

So to put myself in a better mood I will watch Flight of the Conchords.
(BTW: If you have not seen it, it is the funniest show EVER.)
Here are a couple clips for you guys.
They are a folk-comedy duo that do kind of novelty songs that are just hilarious such as this one:



And now a word about racism:

No comments: