Friday, October 17, 2008

Krispy. Kremey.

So I am sitting in my hotel room at GTC. My audition was earlier today, it was the first time in a while that I've auditioned and after it was over I felt really great about it. Hopefully I will get passed on to SETC and have the chance to audition in front of professional theatre companies! I will be so excited if I do. But if not, I will try to not be upset as they are only passing through 40% of auditionees. Scary, I know!
Regardless, I did my best and that is all I can do. If they liked me, great, if not, then I can always try again next year. There are plenty of talented people that have not gotten passed on for whatever reason, so I will not be totally upset.
But I REALLY want to be passed on so I will have a greater possibility of having a job this summer! That would be fantastic.
But anyways. I really do feel as if I have gained 10+ lbs. in the span of 2 days. It started with the trip to Krispy Kreme yesterday evening and since then I've eaten Zaxbys, more Krispy Kreme, Pizza, Wendys and finished it off with you guessed it....Krispy Kreme. UHH why do I do this to myself!?
Although I realized today in the dressing room at Ross that I can still wear a size 2 jeans. WOO!

No comments: