Monday, October 27, 2008

they say i'm crazy- i got your crazy.


I am aware that I have not written a blog since GTC.
Well here is the updated info on that situation:
No, I did not get passed on. And even though I feel like lately I have just been not been having good luck in the auditions department this year so far... I am weirdly okay with it. I mean, there were some really good people that did not get passed on and you never really know exactly what the judges are looking for!

The sucky thing about that situation is that now I have no idea what I will be doing this summer. I know, for one that I do not want to be working at Midsummer Macon or Express. I suppose I just need to have faith that something will come along that will be worth my while...

I just feel like I'm working so hard sometimes and that it's not getting anywhere and it really sucks. I want so badly to be an actress, and I KNOW that is what I want to do and I know somehow it will work out. But right now I'm just feeling inadequate or something, idk. But the next general auditions are coming up this Thursday, and I'm excited to see how that turns out. Also, my show goes up exactly a week from today and I'm really excited about that too.

OH and I can't not mention this boy.. hehe... he makes me so extremely happy. =]

No comments: