Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reminiscing.

So, a third semester of college is under my belt! It's hard to believe, really. I feel like I've been through SO much these past three semesters.... so much has changed.Remember when I had short, dark hair and Robin had long hair? Haha... this was the Welcome Back picnic from last year first semester. It seems like forever ago!
This was our awkward meal at Ryan's with the other incoming freshmen whom we didn't know yet. haha
Fun times at Nick's!

I was on the attack with swiffer. There is video and photographic evidence of this.
I loved our Soulja Boy and Cupid Shuffle dance party in our living room!
The three Brunettes of 2D!

Then we had those strange gatherings at Dylan's.... oh lordy haha.

Me and Catherine did the Miss CSU pageant together! It was lots of fun. I love her!
Rehearsing for One Night Only- it was a great show.
Halloween was a blast!
We had our picture taking day down by the Riverwalk...Model time!
The infamous peanut butter incident.
Robin and I's Christmas party was a great time....
As was the Sadie Hawkins dance! (Which I did not have a date to, nor did I this year...even though I was dating someone both years lol)
our 50s murder mystery thing!

Schoolhouse Rock was a Blast! We toured all of second semester totaling over 60 shows.
Spring Break at Tybee!
I did Tech for Blood Wedding.

And I also got a job working at Picasso's!

Me and Robin's Easter Picture which we call "All the happiness in the world!"
IHOP visits were frequent!
Being on tour makes you crazy sometimes.

The beginning of our Sophomore year! Brittain and Megan hosted a potluck dinner.
We played in the field!
Right after I tormented Robin with the wet straw paper. bwahahaha
Me and Robin decided to host a dinner party.
We all didn't get cast. So we decided to dye our hair.
Barrett had his bday party again and Schoolhouse Rock had a revival! haha.

We all had a free weekend so we went to Six Flags!
GTC: we met up with the Harlem folks which was super fun!
We are all so weird! Robin and I did tech for Batboy. GRUELING!
The batboy gala!
I got some turquoise clip-ins... haha this was the batboy after party!
Halloween '08: Barbie and Ken. We were in the costume shop for Halloween and Kim let us play with the costumes! Fun!

Our first trip to Club Europe!

Gotta love stage makeup.

"This is What Happens When..." Was a ton of fun.

Jennifer threw matt, me and Robin a surprise bday party...although Robin and I knew.

Our second adventure to Club Europe! Although the guys aren't shown here.

The pinata and I's official birthday date at the Springer...we went and got sushi and then saw Peter Pan!
All in all I could say this semester has been pretty amazing. I have made some new great friends like Matt, Alex, Omar, Jennifer, Andrew, etc....And also I gained a new boyfriend, Matt aka the pinata. =] He is totally wonderful! Anyways, I sure do hope next semester can be just as good as this one was. My college career has been filled with many twists and turns and I can only wonder what lies ahead!

2 comments:

Robin said...

this blog makes me so happy.
lol, I love how your hair totally changed COMPLETELY. and I feel like we both look so young!
awwww.
I love the GRUELING batboy tech picture.
I'm glad you're my roommate =]
oh life!

alltheworldsastage said...

I love this post! not only is the pic of the three of you "rebeling" not getting cast by dying your hair a pic i took but you mentioned me! I love being mentioned in blogs because it means i am thought about