Tuesday, December 30, 2008

lethargy is setting in.

So lately I really have just felt...so..LAZY.
I seriously don't get out of bed until about 1:30 every day when I can. It is so weird because usually I have never slept in THAT late, you know?
And I never can seem to get to bed, either.
And then I don't really do anything productive unless I'm working at Express, which I haven't been working there that much, really.
And I also have not worked out not once since I've been home, whereas my mom and Richard go running every day.
And I definitely feel as if I have gained weight...but it's probably due to all the gourmet bread my mom brings home and the cookies she makes, haha.
But I know that I should tell myself... "Well go running, then!" But whenever they go it's always earlier than when I get up, and I find myself SO exhausted until about 1:30 when I find the nerve to get myself out of bed.
It's completely ridiculous, really.
I'm totally ready to go back to school and start doing something productive! I'm sick of feeling worthless.
Also I miss Matt so much, too.

On another note, I had a good Christmas. It still doesn't feel the same as when I was younger... I never feel the anticipation of it anymore. Probably because I know pretty much exactly what I'm going to get- it's always money for college. I'll get a couple doo-dads like lip gloss or socks or something. But it's always just college money, which I need and which is really all I want so it's cool, but it kind of takes away that feeling of surprise which was always really fun.
It's nice to be with the family, too, I suppose. But really I am ready to start the new semester...

Oh and also I got my hair cut and colored! My hair was looking pretty rough becuase my roots were showing, and the blonde had turned brassy, and my ends were horribly damaged to the point where I had to untangle huge knots everytime i washed it. But now it is bouncy and healthy and I love it =]

No comments: