Monday, December 22, 2008

Weaving is a man's game.

So just in time... right after me and the pinata watched the whole first season of Flight of the Conchords the past 3 days while gorging ourselves on pizza, ice cream, and chips (From which i thought I was dying from junk food overload the next day), I find that the FIRST EPISODE from the NEW SEASON is online! I already watched it and am so excited for the next season. If you have never seen Flight of the Conchords...I highly recommend it. It is so ridiculously stupidly funny and probably the dryest humor you will ever see. But brilliant.

Anyways, here is a link to the 2nd season's first episode: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c48f423bdf/season-2-online-premiere-flight-of-the-conchords-from-flight-of-the-conchords

Funnyness aside, I'm a little bummed at the moment.
So last night I was driving home from Columbus and I had about 30 miles left to go, I was almost home. Now, I normally drive about 80 on the 70 mph highway, as does everyone else usually. Well we were all going down a large hill, and everyone else around me was of course going faster, as was I, and apparently I was going 89. All of a sudden there were about 3 cop cars with their lights on, catching everyone and of course I was one of them. Now, I have never even gotten a speeding ticket or been pulled over before so it was pretty scary... and I ended up getting a ticket of course. Since I was clocked for 19 over it's sure to be pretty hefty, too. *sigh* as long as I don't get my license taken away... which I don't think they will as it's under 20 and it's my first offense. But the thought scares me! =/
Anyways, yeah. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present, Warren County!

No comments: