Sunday, August 23, 2009

=[

So I already feel it starting. The crushing weight of stress from everything that I will be embarking on this semester.

After going through my planner and actually deciding what days everything falls on, I'm at a state where I don't know how I will make it through.

Take this day, for example: Oct. 29th. I have my second scene for directing class due, a performance of Cannibal! The musical, then General auditions for the spring semester. UGH.

Also, I love how my second scene directing analysis is due the same day as Cannibal's opening night- making tech week the week before my analysis is due... Kill me? Anyone? =[

It's official: I am going to HATE October. The next following months, actually, will not be THAT bad..well September is a little prickly too actually...but October....*sigh*

Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems right now. Grr.

1 comment:

Robin said...

you will make it through!
I believe in you!
And hey - let's just look at past precedent! You and I are always really really stressed out, and we always seem to have the most impossible schedules on the planet, and yet we always make it!
You're wonderful and I promise to feed you (healthy things!) when you're stressed.
do not fret!