Monday, August 24, 2009

A lighter load.

So I decided that i am not going to do Cannibal! The Musical.
And I feel a large load lifted off my shoulders. Like Larry said- I have the rest of my life to act. I really need to focus on my classes because they are demanding- especially directing! There's no way I would do good in that class while doing Cannibal, also I need to focus on my career, and my GTC auditions which could land me a summer theatre job.
Regardless, it's not like I had a big role in Cannibal anyway. As much as I wanted to do it anyways, looking at my schedule theres no way I could really enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing Rocky, and I may even have time for a small job now. So that is good.

Sometimes you have to suck it up and just not do things that you may WANT to do....and I need to learn when to say no! So there you have it. Life may not be as stressful as it once was. I will survive. I will stay focused and positive and get through this semester with ease, while still staying involved in theatre, of course!

After all, the Springer may call me for Peter Pan, which is a much much better time frame for me, and there are freestages as well.

C'est la vie!

No comments: