Monday, May 10, 2010

An exhale

Ahh...so the semester and year is officially over. The amount of relaxation that I feel is unparalleled! It's just so nice to be free from everything stressful going on- classes, rehearsals, etc. Yesterday I had a day of complete relaxation- I went to the pool and hung out with my new roommates Melissa and Chase, watched T.V., ate brownies, etc. It was very nice, although today I had to make up for my day of not accomplishing anything by going job hunting and accomplishing a myriad of other errands. It turned out quite successfully though-I think I may be getting a job at Red Robin which is nice. Buffalo Wild Wings seemed like another option as well. But at any rate, I'm excited about the notion of making my own money again and watching my bank account increase as well as dwindle away... it gets depressing lol. But yes, so today was successful!

Tomorrow I am headed to Panama City Beach and I am beyond excited. I haven't been to the beach since my Stress Free Spring Break, I think! Which wasn't a true beach trip since it was too cold =[ But it should be nice and warm, now which is exciting. And I'm going with a bunch of pretty fun people and staying at a nice beach house with a private pool and beach, for free! Can't beat that. I went out and bought some groceries today for the trip, including lots of yummy raw veggies and fruit. =] I'm excited to just lay out by the pool and relax and maybe go out and get dressed up at night. That is always a fun notion.

I have to say that I have more of a carefree attitude on life at the moment. I'I feel like I'm just generally being able to have fun with people. I like it.

No comments: