Sunday, January 23, 2011

LISTS

My day is dominated by lists. I literally make a detailed list every single night of what's to come for the next day- and often times I do several days at a time to make myself feel better (yet I always revise it nightly.) There's something satisfying about just getting everything down on paper that I need to get accomplished- and living my life by a set schedule is the only way I get anything done it seems. But today I feel like making lists of just random things for fun. Enjoy!


I like people who...
  • Inspire me.
  • Emanate positive energy.
  • Are not afraid to be themselves.
  • Are not afraid to be a little weird.
  • Aren't lazy.
  • Are open-minded and non-judgmental.
  • Make an effort to brighten someone's day instead of bring them down.
  • Are grateful.
  • Are creative.
I like guys who...
  • Are a little bit nerdy/dorky.
  • Know how to dress and groom themselves
  • Are a little bizarre.
  • Are proactive with their lives.
  • Are artistic in some way.
  • Are adventurous and willing to try new foods/places/things.
  • Care about their health and well-being.
  • Wear glasses.
  • Are goal-oriented.
  • Don't try to act "macho."
  • Know there's more to life than football and steak.
  • Who realize that revving their car engines next to me makes them look retarded.
My favorite foods of the moment:
  • Guacamole
  • Pita Bread sandwiches with cucumber/tomato/onion and hummus
  • homemade hummus
  • Lara Bars
  • Clementines
  • Frozen fruit. 
  • Veggie spring rolls
  • Cucumbers in general
  • Almond Butter
  • Steel-cut oats with agave nectar, crushed almonds, and banana
  • Spinach
My Guilty Pleasures
  • Chill frozen yogurt
  • Jell-O pudding snacks
  • Wasting hours on Youtube
  • Techno dance music
  • Britney Spears
  • Zumba class
  • Hello Kitty paraphernalia
Things I'm thinking at any given moment
  • "I want Chill!"
  • "What am I going to eat for lunch/dinner?"
  • "I hope my jury goes well on Friday!"
  •  "I'm so stressed out!"
  • "I wonder what it would be like to have a normal social life."
  • "Graduation is going to be glorious!"
  • "Only (insert number) days until the weekend! Oh wait. I have rehearsals/homework to do all weekend. Oh well. [Refer back to 5th bullet point]."
  • "I wish my (face,stomach,thighs,butt) were smaller."
  • "I wish I was on a relaxing beach right now."
Dream Roles:
  • Nina in "In The Heights"
  • Eliza in "My Fair Lady"
  • Cathy in "The Last Five Years"
  • Belle in "Beauty and the Beast"
  • Marcy in "I Love You Because- a Modern Day Musical Love Story"
  • Glinda in "Wicked"
  • Anita or Maria in West Side Story
Random things I want to do in my life
  • Travel all over the world. 
  • Perform on a cruise ship
  • Host lavish dinner parties frequently
  • Be a jazz lounge singer in a 40s tribute style
  • Walk on a red carpet at a movie premiere
    Things that annoy me
    • Laziness
    • incessant coughing
    • babies and toddlers
    • Applebees
    • driving
    • unpreparedness
    • being attacked for no reason
    • the FDA
    • the medical industry
    • the food industry
    • being hit on stupidly
    • pumping gas
    • redneck southern culture
    • closed-mindedness
    • judgmental people
    • when people are contrary just to be contrary
    Things that make me feel awkward:
    • meeting someone in a public place that you kind of know but not well enough to have a meaningful conversation with
    • being asked for my number
    • babies/small children
    • exes
    • talking on the phone
    • maintenance men coming in my apartment randomly
    Eh. I'm done for now. I like listing things so perhaps I'll have more lists in the future!

      2 comments:

      Anna said...

      I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by babies and toddlers! People look at me like I'm out of my mind when I tell them that.

      Janine DeMichele said...

      They're totally creepy! hahaha