Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photoshoot!

I realized that I don't post everytime I have a shoot or something of the sort- that begins now! Starting with my latest photo and video shoot I did with Trey of No Contenders Creative Agency, also known as Maxposure. His work is really great, and he is focusing on building a company marketing towards actors to produce excellent quality headshots and video promo marketing material as well as interactive web comp cards and more.

He contacted me on Model Mayhem and we set up a shoot. Immediately he made me feel at ease, and we had a blast shooting different outfits as well as a promo video. I was grateful for the opportunity as I wanted some more natural sort of photos showing a different hairstyle- straight, with bangs. Here are some of my favorites that I edited myself :






As you can see, my quirky/fun side definitely showed through in this shoot which was alot of fun. We also shot a promo video along with an outtakes video where I did not even now he was filming. It's quite amusing. Those will be edited soon and I will be sure to post them when they are ready!

To check out some more of his work, you can find him at his facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/nocontenders?ref=ts

No comments: