Friday, August 29, 2008

Things are looking up.

Today was a great day.


  • I received a refund from CSU financial aid for about 300 dollars. Which I did not even get last year, so that is pretty great.

  • I auditioned and got cast in Richard's musical revue freestage. It should be pretty fun because it incorporates acting into it as well, and it is a story instead of just singing random songs, which is fun too, but I think this will be interesting! It will ease the blow of not being able to sing in BatBoy. But I'm okay now haha. I also got asked to be in a directing scene already which are always fun to do! Any chance to act or perform is always eagerly taken.

  • I took a 2 hour nap. It was grand because I have been so tired feeling all week, like I have not been getting enough sleep... I feel so rejuvenated and great!

  • Tomorrow I'm going to Six Flags apparently, which is really last minute. I was going to go up to Atlanta anyways with some friends but those plans got shot through... and me and Robin got intensely peer pressured to go...which I did not want to go anyways because for one, I did not want to spend money! But now that I have that refund...I can go CRAZY. woo.

I also cut my bangs again. I know I am constantly cutting them haha. But yeah. I think the hair looks better now. I'm starting to get used to this crazy blonde color.


Is it weird that I kind of want a boyfriend? Or maybe like.. a feasible interest. Someone who is not a jerk or that I feel really likes me for ME. I know I have all been like... I don't want a boyfriend blablabla I want to do my own thing... which is true. But I think I still don't want a boyfriend necessarily... I really don't know what I want. That is always the case with me. Bah. I'm an enigma, really.

Anyways, I am generally happy at the moment. I'm getting in shape too, due to my daily Pilates and Theatre Dance classes. I feel like this semester may not be so torturous after all!

No comments: