Tuesday, November 4, 2008


I can honestly say at this moment, I'm not stressed (Well, only about the scene I have to memorize for acting by tomorrow, but I am in the same boat as most of my class so no worries there, haha)
But really, I feel as if my heart is full and I am happy. I don't think I have really been THIS happy in a while.
Last night was our production of This is What Happens When- it went great! I am a little sad that it's over, but relieved at the same time. It went off pretty much without a hitch- and we had a superb audience! I had such a fun time performing it and I really loved our cast! =]

Also, I got the part of Pam/Popo in Fat Men in Skirts! I have to say, though, that the walk up the stairs to the office to see the cast list was probably the most nerve-wracking walk ever. First of all, I was not cast in the season this semester, and then the majority of all my friends just found out they got cast for next semester's shows and we were all rejoicing... but the cast list for Fat Men was not up yet so I had to wait until this morning to find out. I am just SO eager to finally show the department that I can do MORE than musical theatre! That is really the most exciting part about it. But anyways, all of this was riding on me getting this part- and I did! So I am just crazy excited about it =]
I'm also SO proud of everyone else who got cast!

Add to that how happy that Matt-y makes me... and yeah. My life is pretty much amazing at the moment. =]

1 comment:

A said...

I like reading your blog :)