Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year!

So it's actually 2009. Crazy, huh?
Along with the new year, of course I am going to be making my personal list of resolutions.

1- Be healthy.
I'm not saying here, "Oh I have to lose weight!" I'm simply just saying I want to be healthy. Regular exercise, not crazy, regular meals, but healthy ones. Minimal sweets/fast food.


2- Get more sleep.
No more going to bed at 4 AM and getting up at 8:30! That is ridiculous. I need to start sleeping like a normal person! Haha. I feel as if that would help me to perform better at school and what not.

3- Stop looking a hot mess every day.
With a schedule consisting of Pilates and Dance class every day... I tended to get into a rut of looking like I was just born. I would like to attempt to look like a "normal person" as I like to say... which really consists of not remaining in PJ's and/or dance clothing all day long, and somewhat fixing my hair and/or makeup.

4- Be generally cleaner.
So my mom basically tells me that I'm never going to get married and everyone will judge me because of the way I keep my room and car. (Who knows what she would say if she saw my dorm room!!) But apart from those reasons, I think I need to start being cleaner just for everyone else in my life that has to deal with it. I suppose you should be able to use my bathroom without tromping through a sea of clothes. And I really hate discovering 5th grade science projects in my refrigerator.


5- Make sure to appreciate everyone around me. =]

Happy new years everyone!

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

4 hours of sleep is tough to keep up with. Looks like an attainable list of resolutions...stick with em