Sunday, September 26, 2010

Makeovers!

Okay, so this evening I've just been lazying about- and playing with this Instyle Virtual Makeover thing online. (Visit it here!) As far as virtual beauty makeover type games go, this is probably the best one there is. It is very easy to customize each hairstyle to fit your face, and they are all high-quality photos taken directly from celebrity photos. It is also one of the only ones that lets you customize makeup well. But anyways, I came up with some interesting hairstyles and it was pretty eye-opening actually! Here are some of my favorites:
1.) The Gisele Bundchen hair. Long, voluptuous and golden blonde/brown. I really like this actually! There's enough brown in it to make it fit my skintone and eyebrows, and I feel like I would love to have long, flowing locks such as these. :P
2.) This was a Vanessa Hudgens style. I really really like this color, actually, and the bangs- it really makes my eyes pop which is cool! I feel like this is a really dramatically different look and makes me thinki if maybe I should go darker? Hmm...

3.) The Reese Witherspoon hair. You know, oddly, I feel like this cool blonde actually works somehow?! Maybe it's just this particular photo of me, haha. But I am really liking this. It's so dramatically different, too- this is like the California version of me. It would be very difficult to take care of. Having had blonde hair before, I speak from experience. This shade is even lighter than what I've had, as well. But I think it does look nice in this picture :P

5.) The Mandy Moore. This isn't necessarily "red," but an auburny brown color which is really interesting to see on me as I have never had hair this color before. But I'm kind of liking it too! It's a nice warm look.

6.) The Julia Roberts. Venturing more into red territory, (My ginger friends are crying in protest, I'm sure :P ) this is actually not as odd as you might think it would look on me. Albeit it is on the brown side of red, and probably the threshold of redness I could take in my hair before I started looking strange. I'm loving the big waves though!


7.) The Jessica Alba. I really like this haircolor/cut! it looks very nice and fresh and makes me consider lightening up a bit. Since it's the fall maybe I wouldn't do it, but maybe I'll consider it for next Spring/Summer? I'm really liking these bangs, too.

And in case you needed to see it again, this is the original shot I used as the basis for all these shots:
It's fun to play around with these hairstyles and colors because I'm honestly not able to just change my hair around all the time whenever I please as an actress. Especially now that I JUST got new headshots... haha.

But if you have some time to spare and not do anything productive, definitely give this website a shot! It's alot of fun :)

No comments: