Thursday, September 30, 2010

oh, fall.

So I feel the weather is getting cool, and for some reason everytime the weather gets cool again I feel all nostalgic for some reason. I don't even know to what specifically- but it is an interesting feeling that I always get.

And it's really weird...but for the first time I'm not even terribly upset about it starting to get cooler again. Possibly because I have cute fall/winter clothes, but there is something oddly refreshing about the cool breeze in the air that is just rejuvenating me right now. I think the weather just always brings about nice memories of years past.

I am just really excited about like Christmas break for some reason...and knowing that after Christmas break I will be starting my VERY LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE.....EVER.

That thought is just unbelievably exciting!

I think it's because there are just so many opportunities out there just waiting on me to finish my classes. I feel like life is saying "Janine, hurry up!" Haha.
And I know I should enjoy these last months of college- but I think at this point I'm ready to just start living in a new city, with a fresh resurgence of hope and possibility. I can't wait until the day I am settled into my NYC apartment and I am able to say, "yeah, I live in New York." And live my life from audition to audition while possibly working as a waitress in an organic vegan restaurant and just being constantly surrounded by people who are driven, ambitious and are making things happen...

But for now I'll finish strong. Its getting closer and closer...

No comments: