Saturday, November 22, 2008

no idea.

So lately I have just been feeling like I can't win in certain situations... and like people, for some reason, are just trying to bring me down.
What did I do to deserve this? Like, really?
Idk.
I just feel like I'm generally a nice person and don't do anything to make anyone so angry at me but I just feel like I keep repeatedly getting attacked from everything from the person I'm dating, to my political beliefs, to my career choice, to my general attitude on life in general. It's just not fair, honestly.
But regardless, I have a strong core of those whom actually care about me and my happiness and my goals in life- and I'm ever so grateful for these people. =]

On another note, Matt is really really sick right now and it makes me so sad... he was diagnosed with tonsillitis and strep throat and he's just been laying in bed since Thursday night... and he hasn't even been able to eat anything so he's super weak and just sickly... and awful =[ I hate to see him like this! He's actually leaving for home/Thanksgiving break early as in tomorrow... so it will be a while before I will see him after that. And as I just realized a few minutes ago, the Sadie Hawkins dance is tomorrow so, again, I will be dateless... haha. But that is the least of my worries. I hope that Matt feels better so he can get back to himself again!

So yeah I am definitely excited to be going back home soon, though. I think I need some family time in my life... as well as augusta-friend time! Sometimes I feel as if I get sucked up into the Columbus-vortex, you know? It will be nice to get somewhat grounded again, I guess you could say.

Oh well. I'm cooking me some alfredo.... mm.

No comments: