Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some of my favorite sets!

This is a showcase of some of my favorite sets on Polyvore that I've made.
Enjoy! haha.



Birds in Blue by J9isyourstar



Seafoam Black Chic by J9isyourstar



City Slicker by J9isyourstar



Purple Lanvin Love by J9isyourstar


Unique. by J9isyourstar


Zebra and Pink. A Great Pair. by J9isyourstar


Captivating in Cavalli by J9isyourstar


Marc Jacobs Evening by J9isyourstar


Sex and the City Inspired Look by J9isyourstar


Indian Paradise by J9isyourstar


Dreaming of Diamonds by J9isyourstar


Fresh as a Daisy! by J9isyourstar


Sushi Night! by J9isyourstar


Tea time with Betsey. by J9isyourstar


Freshly Squeezed! by J9isyourstar


Defy Gravity by J9isyourstar


Fusion by J9isyourstar


I know... I've made alot.. these are just my top favorites haha! =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting to me.

I have a blog also here in Southern California at San Diego, I would like it if you stopped by and visited my art site.

I have music videos that I like and labels with various artistic styles, writing, all kinds of fun stuff like any other blog, however, I have an international audience and would like to include you also....

I hope to hear from you soon... :)