Friday, November 7, 2008

a stream of consciousness

i have to go audition tonight and i probably wont be cast because i am already doing fat men in skirts and it will conflict and im probably doing dureyeas show i really want to sing no good deed i like that song alot i really love to sing i wish i was a better dancer but im improving alot i really like to draw clothing i love my basic design costume for my ballet drop that i made i dont know how i feel about my bangs at the moment robins hair is really red but its cool her shirt is really pink and i like it as well i like the little stuffed kitten that sits atop my lamp i wonder what this surprise that dylan has for me and robin i really like theatre dance but lately my muscles have been really tight i want some new black flats i always mess up my shoes i think my weight is distributed unevenly i dont like the way my phone freezes up sometimes and i cant use the qwerty keyboard i miss matt i wish he was not in toccoa right now but its ok because he needs to spend time with his family im glad im not doing tech for boy gets girl anymore because i wont be so stressed out anymore i really need to start working out again because i cant fit into my clothing and that depresses me i need to clean this plate of syrup off my desk because it is gross my mom says nobody will ever want to marry me because i am a slob but i just call it creative clutter i want to go shopping some more i should have bought those other pairs of underwear at target today but i only bought three i like this song that is playing on robins itunes right now this gum is really good it is orbit fabulous fruitini or something of the sort i think my mom thinks im crazy sometimes i want to visit augusta in a weird way but then i dont i dont like the way my face looks right now i had an ice dream from chicken fil a earlier and it was tasty but then i felt guilty about eating it i wish i would stop feeling guilty about eating food but i cant help it i like to play halo alot and i have been playing alot lately and getting pretty good and its fun but i dont like the big maps and alex always wants to play them and i think they get upset when i whine but i usually only whine when im really tired which is 99 % of the time i really cannot wait to see twilight i hope they make all the sequels i want to be in a movie or at least be an extra but i never have free time on the weekends to be an extra even though i have had opportunities too i never have free time anymore and i need to get a job but the dude that owns java and jazz cannot get a loan because of our economy i like frozen fruit and we should get a bag to snack on my hair sheds alot i feel like im a sheepdog or something i should probably get dressed but i dont have anything to wear anymore i really want to shop i want to go to nyc and live there. i like colored pencils

No comments: