Monday, January 19, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4 tell me that you love me more.

So I feel like the stress is slowly creeping on me again...
I just got an e-mail from my Secondary Voice Class saying that I had to do all these crazy things and attend all these recitals/secure an accompanist myself, etc.

Right now I am still rehearsing Fat Men in Skirts 3 hours a day, and I just started rehearsals for Robin's freestage which is about 2 hours of dancing each. In addition to that I am in Kapow, but thankfully that doesn't rehearse on an everyday basis. Add to that all my classes including acting which we are required to rehearse with our partner and think of activities... and stage management which probably won't stress me out..until one-acts start, that is!

I just feel like as soon as one thing ends, another thing starts, and the stressfulness of it is just going to increase!

After January Fat Men will be over, but then there will still be Situations (Robin's freestage) and Kapow. Those end in March, but then One-acts start in which I will be stage managing one as well as probably being IN one, hopefully. Then add to that assistant props managing Machinal, Dance Extravaganza, and preparing for juries and.. yeah. STRESS CITY! bahh.

I know I'll get through it, however. I always do! I just sense like an onset of stress coming... eek

No comments: