Sunday, January 4, 2009

Amazing!

Whenever I come across a fabulous makeup product, of course I am going to share it with the rest of the world! Well I definitely came upon an AMAZING product....

URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION.
This is what it does: It creates a base for your eyeshadow so it doesn't slide off during the day or make those unflattering creases due to oily eyelids. I have seriously oily skin, so I ALWAYS have that problem. I have all these cool eyeshadow colors, but recently I have started to not wear them because they always come off and fade on my oily eyelids. Well, after using this product, my eyeshadow will last all day long without ever budging. It is simply amazing. It seriously looks like I JUST put it on like 8 hours later! It also makes the eyeshadow colors more vibrant, as well. All in all it is a great product and rightfully so, as it won the Sephora best of 2008 award.

It is about $16 at Sephora, but I think it is worth it.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I really think I want some.
lol, like I might go buy some tomorrow, because this eyeshadow problem is continuous with me!