Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Opportunities!

So I know I mentioned earlier that I was trying to get into some modeling- and now that I have stated my Model Mayhem account I have 3 photoshoots from different photographers in the works this month! I'm really excited about that, because that's going to be lots of fun new pictures that I can keep in my modeling portfolio.

I'm about to submit to agencies in the Atlanta area so that I can possibly earn some supplemental income while I am in school, and then when I graduate it will be easy to commute from Augusta to Atl if need be! I'm really excited about these opportunities!

Oh and I decided that I was going to take up writing for the Saber. So CSU Students- look out for my articles coming soon! I will be writing about fashion/relationships/health, basically what I already blog about all the time. Might as well get paid for it, huh! Haha.

But anyways. Today I'm filming my project for my World Lit Class...we have to translate a portion of Dante's Inferno from Italian into English and then present it creatively- I'm doing a True Life: I'm in Hell documentary type video of one of the damned. I'll post it to Youtube. It will be a sensation I'm sure. bahah!

Well anyways. Life goes on around here. It's about midterms already, (SO BIZARRE)! GTC is coming up soon which is exciting....my directing analysis is due after GTC..ahh.. things that are on my mind!

No comments: