Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's On My Mind?

  • I'm proud of myself for stopping biting my nails. They are, dare I say- PRETTY?! Weird. I used to have little boy, chewed up nails. Now they're nice :)
  • As You Like It rehearsals are so much fun. I never thought I would enjoy Shakespeare as much as I do! I'm loving my role and my part in this fun story and I absolutely love our director. I can't wait for everyone to see the show in April! 
  • I'm also super excited for the opening of In Dreams/Nightmares this weekend! It's been a challenging process and I am doing things I never thought I could do and have really been stretched (literally! :P ) as a dancer, and I am so grateful for this opportunity. I've come a long way from the first rehearsal of "Toxic," where I was so discouraged I thought Robin cast me out of pity because I'm her roommate/best friend...lol.
  • I'm really excited about my career and life outside of college. It's SO SO SO strange how close I am and how fast this semester is going by- it's by far the fastest of any semester. I think it's crazy that soon I'll be living in Atlanta on my own, away from the safety net of a collegiate atmosphere. I can't wait to have the time to pursue my goals and just really make my mark on this world. 
  • I am feeling really insecure lately about my body and I'm not sure why but I feel like I've been gaining weight? Although I may be the only one who notices. I just literally feel like my weight and body are on my mind probably 75% of the time, and it's so annoying.
  • I'm literally in love with this weather we've been having lately. It's perfect. 
  • I want to travel. I want to get out of GA and just get on a plane and fly somewhere. 
  • I feel like every day a new person is in a relationship, engaged or married. It's so weird. I've been single for a long time now, probably the longest I've been in years- and have realized that as much as I enjoy being single, I kind of miss a relationship a little bit. Just little things- like being on constant texting terms with someone- or what have you. But things will come in due time. It's good timing anyway- as this is my last semester in college which essentially means..CRUNCH TIME. Can't let nobody break my stride!
  • I miss having a kitty :(
  • I want a new pair of jeans. 
  • I have an obsession with Chobani greek yogurt...it's..SO GOOD. Crush some almonds or chop up a banana in vanilla/plain flavor and it's just to die for yummy. I look forward to breakfast every night! haha!

No comments: