Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Help me!

Hello friends!
Feeling like a good Samaritan? Well, there are a couple ways that I can use you guys' help right now.

Why would you want to help me?

Well, 1.) It would help me get a little bit of an income so that I can live my life not having nervous breakdowns about paying bills, 2.) All those warm fuzzy feelings you get from helping people will be rampantly coursing through your veins, and 3.) You may get a chuckle or two and/or actually find something useful!

So how exactly can you help me? Well there are a couple projects I've got going on that can take maybe 5 minutes total of your time.

The first one is for this modeling casting call that is relying on promotion from their facebook page in order to choose their models. It is for a jewelry line called Shore Side Jewelry Co. and the selected models get a pretty great (paid!) shoot/opportunities. All you have to do is "Like" their FB Page by clicking here and then subsequently "Like" the photo of me here. That's it! Just a few seconds of your time. I know all you are doing is watching youtube videos of cats, anyways. So just take one second to help a sistah out and I would be so very grateful!


How else can you help me?

Well, I actually work for this site called Best 5 Everything which is basically a compilation of lists created by the users. Through the site alone you can win points which can be redeemable for Amazon giftcards or the proceeds can be donated through charities- however I'm working for a separate client, albeit through this website. Essentially, I just need page views on my lists! Some of my favorites/most helpful include:
and many more! So check out my lists, tweet/Like them if you find one or more amusing, and it would actually help me out alot :)

Thanks everyone so much!

No comments: