Monday, July 11, 2011

My honest and uncensored thoughts on...

Planking.
OMG YOU'RE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU LAID DOWN FACE FIRST ON A RANDOM OBJECT LOLOMG
I'm sorry. You're dumb.


The Casey Anthony Case.

In the great words of Antoine Dodson,
That is all.


Hair Feathers.

Um...I'm sorry. Gluing fishing bait into your hair ala Steven Tyler and Ke$ha just creeps me out. I have no idea how/why this is such a huge craze right now but I just feel like it's dumb and those feathers just look gross for some reason...like...ehh. No feathers for me, thanks.

Post-College Life.
There are some parts about my post-college life that are super awesome: No class for example. Or having to deal with financial aid. Or knowing I don't have to study for an exam. Or write a paper. (Hmm. Well as a freelance writer I still kind of have to do that...although instead of a grade I get money. So I guess that's an upgrade of sorts!) Although there are some parts that are just straight up weird/annoying at the moment. For one, at the moment I'm feeling really disconnected/detached form friends that I used to be attached at the hip with. It's just...odd. I mean I understand it's naturally going to happen, but it's weird to get used to. And I mean I have other new friends that I've gotten closer to over the last few months which is nice. But I just feel like I keep detaching myself from people and I don't know why! I mean...yes...I'm independent and I have always been. But I see myself involuntarily detaching myself more and more from people. I don't know why I do it! But that's something I just need to figure out. Meh. /endtherapysession.

Boys.
Hey boy! It's painfully obvious I like you! If you like me too...awesome. You should let me know. If you don't...not awesome, but I still need to know so that I can stop feeling like some weird anomaly! I just want to know if we're on the same page, that is all.
(I'm too chicken to address this because I'm scared and severely lacking in courage at the moment.I refuse to be judged. You know you all do it too. )


Shadyness.
Stop being shady, people. It's not cool.

No comments: