Friday, March 11, 2011

Revamp!

As you can see, I lightened up my blog some. You like?
Hope everyone's Spring Break has been coming along nicely.
Mine's been pretty busy- as you can see from my earlier blog entries I had alot of stuff planned! And it has all come along rather swimmingly I must say. Just got one more thing to do and that's an overnight shoot as an extra for MTV's Teen Wolf- it starts at 10 PM tonight and is supposed to go for 10-12 hours...this will be interesting...haha! :P Hopefully I can get some good networking in. That's really the best part about doing extra work anyways as it is usually not quite as glamorous as it may seem (Lots of sitting around, basically.)

I hope they provide us with some energy drinks!

I don't know about you guys but I'm totally not ready to go back to school. I'm just not in a school mindset anymore, especially after being here in Atlanta for this past week. Lots of exciting career-related things happened which I hope come to fruition- but we'll see! :)

No comments: