Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I facebook stalk.
Sometimes I obsess about my weight.
Sometimes I can be selfish.
Sometimes I am messy.
Sometimes I tell the same stories over and over.
Sometimes I can be indecisive.
Sometimes I can be an uber perfectionist.
Sometimes I can come across as aloof and cold, but I really just don't know the right things to say.
Sometimes I can be too harsh on others.
Sometimes I judge people by how they text and type.
Sometimes I am jealous of others around me.
Sometimes I obsess over not seeming like a "needy girl"
Sometimes I can be too harsh on myself.
Sometimes I hate the way I look.
Sometimes I feel vain.
Sometimes I want to shut myself off from everyone.
Sometimes I want somebody to read my mind and come bring me ice-cream and tell me everything will be all right.
Sometimes I pretend to not see somebody I kind of know because I want to avoid awkward small-talk.
Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about the things I care about as it would make life easier.
Sometimes I talk too much about other people.
Sometimes I feel really awkward when complimented.
Sometimes I let people walk all over me.

But don't we all?

No comments: