Sunday, June 5, 2011

Matrimony!

One of my best friends from high school, Brooke Summers got married last month, and I was a bridesmaid. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I had a wonderful time! I was grateful that I actuall had the opportunity to make it at all because that was right in the midst of all the craziness of my life- trying to graduate, do schoolwork, and I was filming alot. In fact, the day of the rehearsal dinner I had been filming the Wingless Butterfly trailer from 8 AM right up until 3:30...and then I had to leave immediately to drive 2 hours to Augusta from Lawrenceville, GA. I got  dressed in the car and subsequently ripped my skirt, causing a wardrobe dilemma for myself in which I ended up having to wear my jeans. I actually remember being really worried that Brooke would get mad at me, but in the grand scheme of things I think that was probably the least of her worries the night before her wedding day, haha!

Anyways, everything went well and the reception was a blast. Here are some photos from the wedding, shot by the wonderful h & d photography:












Congratulations Brooke and Ryan! :)

No comments: