Monday, August 25, 2008

A Hair Adventure.

So here's what's up.
I did not get cast in a Mainstage show this semester, along with 3/4ths of the theatre department here, seeing as there were like 27 roles total to be cast.
So yeah, I had my spell of sadness/disappointment, especially because I wanted to be in Batboy SO extremely bad...but I am okay. There are freestages and directing scenes to be done, and I will be just fine.
To cope, Robin, Megan, and I decided to have a hair-dying party.
Yesterday, we headed over to Sally's and bought bleach and hair dye and went to town.
I went pretty much blonde, Megan got red streaks throughout her hair, and Robin just intensified her red hair, making it vibrant and fabulous!


I know, my hair looks crazy different, but it looks even better in person. I feel like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde! It's really strange, because I've always had like dark hair, dark everything... but for under $20 I got this fabulous new blonde hair. It's pretty fun, I must admit. =]

So anyways, with my new hair I feel is a new outlook as well. I'm going to have a great semester no matter what, and enjoy college!

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

your hair is pretty.

love the Charlie's Angels pic