Monday, August 18, 2008

I love CSU housing.

So Saturday I moved into my new apartment in Columbus, which is renovated from an old hotel, The Rankin.
This is our entertainment center.... with my crazy artwork I made with paint samples from Lowe's and our Bewitched movie poster Robin's sister Laura took from the movie theatre, I think.
This is our "living room" area, with our two couches... there is a coffee table in there somewhere. This wall that you see will be covered with our "fashion wall", aka interesting ads from Harpers Bazaar. I'll post a picture when the fashion wall is done!

My Hello Kitty waffle maker and toaster.... I love them. My true best friends know my strange affinity for Hello Kitty. I swear, I should be Japanese.

Our bedroom. I understand neither of our beds are made, don't judge me =] The wall adjacent to my bed on the left is soon going to be our "show wall" filled with pictures of me and Robin in shows together in high school, along with our Pink Ladies jackets that say Jan and Rizzo from when we were in Grease. I will post pictures of that, too later!
This is a space between our desks and our living area. I love our Breakfast at Tiffany's poster!
Here you see the left-most part of my favorite aspect of our apartment. Our art-wall! It is a conglomeration of artwork that Robin and I have made. (Along with the little painting Erin made me! haha)
The middle of the wall including my desk ...
And the right side, along with our dinner table (Which expands!!)
A close-up of my strange piece of artwork, and a side-view of this bulletin board thing that I love.
Our cluttered bathroom including our COUNTER which we did not have last year! Woo!
Our lovely walk-in closet!
close-up of our shoe collection. We both love shoes...haha.


Robin's side of the bedroom! And the entrance to the living room.My ne
The view of the living room from our bedroom. And Laura, Robin's sister looking depressed on our couch. haha. (You can see the beginnings of our fashion wall on the coffee table!)
The left side of our living room, Robin being strange, and our The Holiday movie poster! Woo!

Our kitchen. Obviously.
Yesterday we went on a bargain shopping trip, and I got this fabulous towely dress thing for $5 at Charlotte Russe... I couldn't help it :)
My bookbag that I bought at TJ Maxx for $15. I love it so much!
So at the time that I am writing this my roommate & friends are cooking Jambalaya for this potluck a group of our friends are having... observe...
Woo!

Ok but anyways, me and Robin totally ADORE our apartment. But we think that we actually have a visitor.... a friend of ours has told us about several experiences with ghosts (I.E. folding his clothes that were on the floor... always feeling like he was not alone)
And we live on the same floor of the Rankin, which is really old. And was previously burnt down and renovated.
SO basically last night me and Robin were getting ready for bed... and out of NOWHERE her computer starts playing this remix of Big Spender from her iTunes which she remembered shutting down.
Creeepyy.
So we are convinced that we have a ghost. But we are trying to make friends with it. It would be pretty cool if it would fold our clothes... I definitely wouldn't complain haha!

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

lol it might read ur blog. ick scary!!!

but folding clothes, it must have been a very tidy person, so perhaps if u keep clean, it'll make nice, and no missing socks.

wow pretty apt!!! ours wasnt that fab, but it was cool & fun. but new and no ghosts unlike the rest of te sch dorms.

love the kitty utensils