Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's THE BANGS

So again, I was bored and I decided that my bangs were getting too long and annoying, so I trimmed them. I realized that it was alot harder to trim the existing ones for some reason than to create new ones. I have no idea why, but it took me awhile to cut it just right. Also I think I grabbed a different pair of hair-cutting scissors, they didn't seem as sharp. Note to self: buy some nice hair-cutting scissors so I can cut my hair in Columbus.
See? It's not that different, really, just a bit 'fresher' I suppose. I really need to figure out a way to trim it at the bottom evenly by myself. That would save some time/money on my regular trims. I went too long between my last 2 trims and it still feels like it is damaged at the ends... I am sad because my hair got so much more damaged over the summer than it was in Columbus. I'm thinking it is partly because of the water here? Well, also I guess it's because I actually styled it this summer haha. Also my highlights are fading and growing out =[ I really want to get them re-done but it is just so expensive... I'm considering doing it myself but I'm scared of ruining my hair. =/

Anyways, so I have been packing lately and it makes me really excited to leave but at the same time I am kind of sad about leaving because I have formed new friendships and relationships with people over the summer and it sucks to have to leave that behind...but I feel like everything happens for a reason and in God's timing.


Ok. So on a different note: I have decided to let you blog viewers o'mine take a trip to somewhere special.... through my favorite videos list on YouTube! Now, since I am a funny video on YouTube addict, I can guarantee that they are all funny, awesome, crazy, or all three. If you have seen any of these before, take a moment to view them, reminisce, and enjoy. So to begin, let's start with one of the best Maury episodes of all time: Woman Afraid of Cotton Balls!




4 comments:

Megan Waite said...

hey hey pretty lady: I'll help you do your highlights! I've done them before! You get the dye, we'll get some aluminum foil, and we can touch them up if you like! <3

Anonymous said...

are you talking to or dating anybody now?

Brittain Mackinzie said...

Yea I was going to wait till after auditions as well but once your cast you can't dye your hair so I went ahead in did it since I really want to get cast haha.

Bombchell said...

your bangs are cute.

lol I think i only watched 3 secs of the silly video, it was too much for me. I had a friend that claimed to be scared of onions lol.