Saturday, August 2, 2008

I can be your addiction if you want to get hooked on me.

Ahh!
So I cannot get this song stuck out of my head, it is SO darn catchy- "Bad Girl" by Danity Kane.
Makes me wanna dance!

Anyways, so I have kind of been gone for the past few days due to my wisdom teeth removal on Wednesday morning. Today is Saturday and it is the first day that I have actually felt like myself...probably because it's the first day I have not taken any pain medication. I AM in a little bit of pain, but I figured it is probably best to stick it out and wean myself off of the heavy painkillers I was on. My jaw is still a bit swollen and I can't smile well yet... but I'm getting there. Hopefully by tomorrow I should be close to healed all the way seeing as I have to work at Express on the no-tax holiday- Oh, the glories of working in retail.

Can I just say how excited I am that school is starting soon? I am SO ready for auditions, classes, hanging out with friends, performing, etc.
I have a good feeling about this year.