Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love you in a way I didn't even know I could.

So today was the first day of class!
I must say it was 10239809 X less stressful than last year way, obviously, now that I am a sophomore and I know how things go! Also, we didn't have convocation today but last night, which was very nice. We also had a fun picnic afterwards!

Today all I had really was Basic Design and costume shop... in which I was in there for 45 min. BY MYSELF with Kim and Steve haha. She let me go early as there was really nothing to do. I just back some random stuff basically.

But anyways, I am about to get ready to go to Theatre Dance, which I am super excited about. There are alot of fun people in there so I feel like it will be great! Then AUDITIONS are later!
I am feeling really good about my pieces, so I should be good to go. I'm excited about it, because it is a chance to show what I can do! And I feel like that is a good attitude to have. I'm much better prepared than I was last year, that's for sure!

No comments: