Monday, November 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

I have decided to keep an on-going wish list through my blog for Christmas. Just for funsies :P
First item! This cute keychain cap from Modcloth. I love it! :) Find it here!

Next: this kitchen brush. It's so freaking cute! :) I realize it's lame that I legitimately WANT a kitchen dish scrubber but I mean really- look at the adorableness of this. Find it here!

Aren't these sunglasses the CUTEST?! I love them. Find them here.




UMMMM This dress is beyond adorable. I absolutely love it. it's retro kitsch at its best. Find it here!




I LOVE this dress, too! Wouldn't it be just a grand audition dress? It's so unique but classically simple as well, with the right amount of femininity and structure. Buy it for me here. ;)
Is this or is this not the perfect LBD? So classy! You can dress it up or down easily, and it's just so perfect I can hardly stand it. Purchase.

So sumptuous! This dress just makes me want to be dripping in pearls and champagne.While sitting on a cloud of silky buttercream frosting. So delightfully frilly and feminine and GORGEOUS! I want.

(So if you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE modcloth.com. Maybe I'll move to a new website...)

So...moving on to anthropologie! The clothes and accessories here are equivalent to a fancy decadent dessert at a restaurant you can't afford. So luscious. So expensive. So...off limits. But I love to look!
Let's take a minute and drool over all of these amazing sweaters:


 I'll take them all, thanks! Find them here :)

I'll also take this scarf/shawl please.
And these shoes.
 More Christmas wish list posts to come from here on out until Christmas. Ciao!

No comments: