Sunday, November 21, 2010

My life in bullet points.

  • Crucible costume crew is finally over. I literally feel like I have been living in a dungeon for about a week. Forced to wear black and confined to a basement- it was awful. However, I did enjoy our knitting parties. Yes, you read right- I learned how to knit! And now I'm addicted! I just started a scarf. Although I have to say it's a little embarrassing how slow I knit right now- but I just knit it so tightly. It will take me forever to finish this scarf but by golly it will be a good scarf I think! It's pretty- variants of aqua blue. But anyways, I did enjoy working on such a great show, I just am glad it's over though. Life resumes as usual.
  • Thanksgiving break is coming soon! Literally in 3 days! I can't believe it's already here. I can't believe this semester is almost over. Thank God all my hard classes are over. (I'm DONE with Directing. WHAT? Bizarre!!!) I'm excited to just relax and rejuvenate in preparation for my LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE EVER. Although I do need to find a new Shakespeare monologue, as well as find scenes for ACTF. But that's not terribly stressful, really. All that entails is reading plays, which I enjoy doing :)
  • So I downloaded The Sims 3 on my new computer which is super exciting because it runs like a charm! The graphics are super crisp as well. I can waste so much time on this game...but it is just so addictingly fun!
  • I keep having dreams about New York. Can't wait to be there. Mentally, I'm already there. Now to get there financially as well as physically...

No comments: