Monday, November 1, 2010

Pictures throughout time worth re-visiting.

 This picture and the next are from the time that Robin decided to "dress me up" with random objects. For some bizarre reason, I let her. This was probably around this time last year or so. I've always loved the first picture with the leopard hose on my head. I think it's a rather attractive photo, don't you? And I'm quite the fashion plate in the following one.


 This photo was taken before Crazy For You last Spring. It took me about an hour to put in these small, tight rollers in my hair every day. Ugh. We bought a cake and I decided to place the lid on my head, resulting in a strange photo that truly epitomizes me, I think. :P

 This is a somewhat recent photo actually, taken at a party at Justin Stevens'. I vaguely remember this strange mask being around and I being rather fond of it. Note the way Chris is glaring at me in the background..bahaha. In general it's an amusing photo.

 This picture goes way back to Freshman year, when I did Schoolhouse Rock Live, Too! On tour. One day we had a bunch of extra time before a show so we decided to don each other's costumes. "What a CraAaazzyyy day!"
 Another vintage freshman year photo. There is not too much I can say except WHY!?! haha! I love this picture though and it really represents my freshman year. Bizarre.
 One of my favorite pictures of all time. If you know Robin, you know her innate fear of wet paper...well this particular day at Ihop I decided to taunt Robin with wet paper mercilessly. Quite amusing for me, apparently, yet horrifying for Robin. Thankfully we got a great photo out of it that captures the emotion of the moment.

 This was Halloween in the costume shop my Sophomore year. We had a ball just trying on random things... this was probably my favorite combination. The Lady Gaga-esque dress, Captain hook hand and crazy ghoul mask are quite an attractive combo.

 The summer after my Freshman year in college I taught at Midsummer Macon, a summer arts camp. I taught theatre- and we did lots of fun things like create masks and put on mini plays. I demonstrated how these masks were supposed to work and created this strange one as an example. Thankfully, they did not follow suit and create similar ones. I have no idea what possessed the creation of this monstrosity of bizarrity.
 Freshman year. Cory literally harassed me with pizza...there is a video on facebook of this occurrence...he tried to shove it down my throat!! It was quite amusing looking back but I was not pleased.

 Actually, if there is any incident that epitomizes my freshman year, it has to be this one. The infamous "Peanut butter" incident. One day me, Dureyea, EJ, Emily and India decided to have a sleepover... and these were the days that I was not used to staying up super late yet and I got quite loopy at around 3 AM. This is around that time, and I decided to don Dureyea's cap and walk around with this giant jar of peanut butter, pretending to be a small child and asking everyone around me, "You like peanut butter?!?!" I was a mess.

 Ah, stage makeup. This was the animal day, and I was a tabby cat. I remember this day as I used to ride my blue razor scooter all around downtown Columbus- and I remember keeping my makeup on after class and riding around on it. Incidentally I ran into Robin and Chase and snuck up to them exclaiming "Cat on a Scooter! Cat on a Scooter!" To which they found great amusement. This picture has always amused me for some reason...I think it's because I'm so nonchalant and Megan is so loving on my cat character. And yes I know I'm going to be a cat lady one day. Don't judge.
My freshman birthday party was alot of fun...reindeer ears got passed around to the many members of the party and I just love this photo for the different emotions represented.

This is just a smattering of fun photos I found while reminiscing on old times. I'm feeling very reminiscent lately, I think it's because I realize just how close I am to graduating and and crazy it is! I like to think of the progress I've made in life in general and I am just very pleased with how things have been turning out. I treasure the fun times I've had and look forward to creating many more memories in my next phases of life! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I loved this little trip down memory lane =)