Monday, May 2, 2011

It's almost over...

I graduate in literally ONE. WEEK. AHHH!!!

I'm beyond excited about this fact, I must say.
Of course, things are still a bit crazy around here, this past weekend I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends from high school's wedding, and I also filmed a book trailer for a new book called Wingless Butterfly by Casi McLean that is being released soon. It was so much fun filming it and it is so nice to start being a working actor! :) Working on a film set is so unique and cool, while I love theatre, I can see myself doing alot of film work as well, definitely. It's been nice that I've been given the opportunity to actually do some real acting as opposed to just cheesy commercial type stuff, too. I'll be sure to post the trailer once it's done with editing!

Also, you can check out some behind-the-scenes stuff from Back alley strut here. MUCH more stuff to come with that, so be on the lookout :)

 Another thing- I'm now officially signed with Legacy Talent Management! I sound so official.:) Tomorrow I've also got an interview at Houstons' which is a super nice restaurant in Atlanta. Keep your fingers crossed that I get that job! While I already have On The Border as a back-up, it's only for hostessing/catering and I know that I will make so much more money as a server in an upper-class restaurant. If I get that job, than I will literally be set. Still have to figure out living situation stuff, but I know it will all work out, it always does :)

I'm just generally excited about life and what is to come. Graduation is so close I can taste it. I'm done with all my classes and only have one exam to really worry about, so all is well! Tomorrow I'm meeting with the Talent Network, interviewing at Houston's and finishing up some scenes for the Wingless Butterfly trailer. On the 7th I'm filming a commercial, and also auditioning for the Atlanta Lyric's season. In the midst of that I'm packing, cleaning, and preparing. I'm ready!!

No comments: