Monday, May 16, 2011

We really like the looks of this TV.

Just got back from my first day of training at Dolce! It is apparent that it is a much more laid-back and pleasant atmosphere to work than my previous serving job, for sure. Not to mention between me and 2 other girls, they prepared us NINE full-size pasta entrees for us to taste test. Oh yeah and a full-size tiramisu and cappucino at that. So that was nice! :) I train all the rest of this week, and will be eating more free food at that, I'm sure. Which I can always appreciate.

In other news, the TV reviews I did for lcdtvbuyingguide.com are finished and up on Youtube! I had a great time on the shoot. I felt so super professional in my glasses and business-wear :P




Be sure to check out the company's facebook page here and support!

No comments: