Sunday, July 13, 2008

American Apparel Adventure


So yesterday I went into American Apparel for the first time. Being one who enjoys wearing solid colors, the store is a veritable rainbow of amazingness! Apart from some items which I really don't understand; this atrocity of a "dress" for example, and these shorts: Synthetic glittery nightmares aside, there were a heck of a lot of cute items. I really loved this dress:


But after trying it on I realized that first of all, 1: I am NOT a size small in this store! and 2: I am definitely not in shape enough to wear this dress. Since the M was too big, I couldn't go for that, but the S felt like liquid cotton on my body haha. Every single curve (even ones I don't necessarily want to show off) was visible. On the model, it's a hot dress, however.


I finally decided on this dress. It actually looks alot cuter in person. It's a comfortable t-shirt type dress that is very versatile- I can wear it in the summer and also when it gets colder if I layer tights/boots/scarves with it. I was bored and I was thinking of what to wear with it so I created this set containing some possibilities:






2 comments:

Brittain Mackinzie said...

Ok so that first dress and those shorts scare me to no end. But the others where very cute.

Bombchell said...

those are so cute!!