Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm just a Nomad.

Lately I have been feeling very nomad-like. I come from college back home then back and forth from home to Macon for 4 weeks- I don't think I have ever emptied my suitcase this entire summer! It is very strange. But in a weird way I have discovered that I really thrive on change... on changing up where I am. I really like to explore new places and I really just cannot stand to stay in one place. I shudder to think what life would be like if I lived in Augusta, GA my entire life. Moving around alot and discovering new cities just is really appealing- good thing I picked a career conducive to travel, huh? I hope to be traveling all over the country, moving from one acting job to the next. (Unless I get a steady full time job working at an amusement park or cruise ship or *gasp!* Broadway!)
I just get so antsy when I stay in one place for a long time... living in Augusta for the summer, even though I have been in Macon for most of it has bored me to tears already. (Apart from the times that I get to hang out with the people that I dont seen in college, that is!) Apart from that, I am ready to go back to school. A new, amazing, dorm- new, fun classes- a new season of shows-its just so exciting! Haha. I seem like the ultimate dork, I'm sure. But I'm also ready to just be around all my CSU folks. I miss people randomly walking into my dorm to hang out, and going to Ihop at 2 in the morning. But in about one month all of that will be happening again :) Yay college!

1 comment:

jimpharr. said...

i agree. i actually just put up a blog about not really having a home... between college and home and what-not.

come see me.